Please read the following provisions to understand how Dentaire Pte Ltd uses the Personal Data collected. By providing your Personal Data to us, you are consenting to this Policy and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your Personal Data as described in this Policy.
1. Collection of Personal Data: Dentaire Pte Ltd may request some or all of the following information from visitors:
- Your personal information such as your name, age, gender, nationality, NRIC or passport number, and;
- Your contact information such as your postal address, telephone and mobile numbers, email address, and;
- Your children’s name, age, gender, nationality, NRIC, passport number.
2. Some of the above data are required for the specific purpose of patient registration. Please note that if you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. spouse, children), you represent and warrant that the consent of said third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure as set out herein.
3. Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure: We may use the Personal Data you provide for one or more of the following purposes:
(a) To process and administer you as a patient to our clinic;
(b) To provide access to our websites and our pages on social media websites.;
(c) To process your purchase products and/or services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
(d) For sending notices of meetings, events, and gatherings;
(e) To contact you regarding your enquiries;
(f) To disclose to any third party in order to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore, as being in force from time to time;
(g) To improve our security, including, in relation to the processing of payment by credit card to guard against the risk of fraud, carrying out matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties);
(h) to maximise your user experience.
Third Parties and Data Intermediaries
4. Servers: Dentaire Pte Ltd’s websites are hosted on third party servers. When you access our websites, data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed) may be collected by the servers hosting our websites. This data may be used to monitor the attractiveness of our websites and improve their performance or content.
5. Cookies: When you view one of our websites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your computer or mobile device next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example to store your password to save you from having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
6. Email: Our email service is powered by Zoho Mail. Please note that the terms and conditions and the privacy practices of this service are governed by Zoho.
7. Other Websites: Our websites may contain links to other sites that are operated by third party companies with different privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of other websites carefully. We have no control over data that you submit to or receive from these third parties.
8. No Other Disclosure: Other than for the uses mentioned above, Dentaire Pte Ltd does not otherwise divulge your Personal Data to any individual or organisation for any purpose.
9. No Marketing: Phone Calls and SMS –
(a) Dentaire Pte Ltd does not make cold calls or marketing calls of any nature;
(b) Phone calls and SMSs may be made for the following purposes –
(i) To respond to any enquiry by or deal with any matter regarding patients;
(ii) To coordinate attendance for appointments.
10. Retention of Personal Data: Your Personal Data is retained to the extent one or more of the purposes/situations it was collected remains valid and for other legal or business purpose for which retention may be necessary.
11. Access to and Correction of Personal Data: You may request reasonable access to your personal data in the possession and control of Dentaire Pte Ltd subject to payment of a fee. Please ensure that personal data provided to us is correct. If it is inaccurate, please tell us so we can correct the inaccuracy.
12. Variations to this Policy: Our privacy notice may be updated from time to time. The latest privacy notice will be posted at our website.
13. For request to access your personal data or correct any inaccuracies, or for any clarification on this privacy notice, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.