Pioneer Generation and CHAS
Our dental clinic is registered under the Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) and provides subsidized dental care to Pioneer Generation and CHAS card holders. Dental procedures covered under CHAS include:
- Cementation of crowns
- Curettage of infected sockets
- Dental reline/repair
- Topical fluoride
- Root canal treatments
Singapore citizens who qualify for CHAS will receive an individual blue or orange Health Assist card or the red Pioneer Generation card. Please bring your card and your NRIC to enjoy the subsidized treatment rates.
Our clinic is Medisave accredited for surgical dental procedures, according to MOH guidelines.
The following is a list of documents you will need to bring and/or sign when using Medisave:
- Latest CPF statement (patient/Medisave account holder).
- Birth Certificate of patient (if using parent’s Medisave account).
- NRIC (both parties – patient/Medisave account holder).
- Medisave Authorisation Form (MAF) – to be signed by patient.
- Medisave Account Holder. Click here to download Medisave forms.
Children Development Account (CDA)
You can use the funds in your children’s CDA to defray their dental treatment expenses. It is applicable to second and subsequent children born after 1st April, 2004, prior to the child’s entry to Primary One.
Interest-Free Instalment Plan Payment with Credit Card
You will enjoy 1 year interest-free instalment plan with OCBC credit card payment.
Interest Free Instalment Plan Payment without Credit Card
Easy installment payment plans with fees payable over the treatment interval are available for orthodontic treatment and complex cases.
Modes of Payment
- major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard and Amex
- NETS debit cards.