What we’re doing to ensure your safety in these times
Given the uncertainty surrounding the outbreak of Covid-19, we want to assure you that we have taken all the necessary steps to continue serving you in accordance with the Ministry of Health Singapore’s requirement.
The highest hygiene standards will continue to be reinforced. Our priority at all times is the safety of our patients and staff. In support of the extra COVID-19 measures taken by our government, we have implemented additional steps to keep our clinic safe for both patients and staff.
- We pre-screen all our patients on the phone before they come into our clinic. All patients who have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or are in contact with persons who have been served Stay Home Notice (SHN) will have their appointments re scheduled to a later date.
- All patients who have flu like symptoms will also have their appointments re scheduled.
- It is mandatory for every person who enters the clinic to wear a face mask, have safe-entry scanned, their forehead temperature taken and Travel and Health declaration form filled at the front desk.
- All patients are required to clean their hands with hand sanitizer before and after dental treatment provided at the front desk.
- All patients to rinse with anti bacterial mouthwash before commencing oral examination and treatment
- Dedicated high volume suction machine used to reduce aerosol generated by certain dental procedures
- All high contact surfaces are disinfected more frequently in the clinic
- All public items such as magazines and newspapers have been removed from the clinic since these items are difficult to disinfect
- Appointments have been re arranged to reduce the number of patients in the waiting lounge.
- Seats in the waiting lounge are marked to support social distancing.
- Cashless transactions available
As it has always been, your clinicians and staff are dressed in PPE, instruments continue to be sterilized and disposables used where applicable after each patient.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused but this is in the best interest of other patients and staff. We remain as your partner in your oral health care.
Stay healthy and keep smiling,
Management at Omni Dental Centre